10 Reasons Why RCMH Should Be Your Vendor of Choice
1. Our focus is to help your business succeed.
2. Our attention to detail at the forefront of all projects is what sets us apart. Our tenured staff asks the right questions and listens to your needs and concerns to gather as much information as possible ensuring the right design, products and the most successful outcome.
3. When you contact us, we will call or email you in 2 hours or less. We respect that your time is valuable.
4. We honor our commitments and we do what we say we’ll do. As professionals, all RCMH sales engineers wear dress shirts and ties because for 37years, we have believed you deserve the best. To insure that we bring you the best of current industry knowledge, we train for 2 hours each Tuesday of every week.
5. Based on Skill Sets and Knowledge, we facilitate smooth processes during your project. We are proud to offer the services of a full time compliance specialist who can handle: warehouse design, CAD layout and engineering. Additionally, we process permits with your local municipality for building code and fire code compliance. For the last 15 years, RCMH has had a 100% score rate with permits.
6. From facility evaluation to delivery, installation and final inspection, RCMH professionals will be partnering with you to complete your project on time and on budget.
7. Our reputation has grown trust based relationships with our customers, some of which are now ‘corporate accounts’ with up to 70 locations across the U.S.
8. Most sales engineers at RCMH have between 15 and 40 years of experience doing just what your are doing as managers of warehouses, distribution centers or manufacturing facilities.
9. Our corporate culture grows team players with up to 28 years of employment at RCMH.
10. We supply new and used solutions to fit your needs and budget.