RCMH CASE STUDY
Company: Large, Multiple Location, Chemical Supplier
Company Background: This Company is one of the world’s largest distributors of chemical products. They are also the parent company for landscaping irrigation supplies and landscape stones. This corporation generates $2 billion in annual sales worldwide. RCMH has partnered with them to integrate each of the sister companies and combine them to function under one roof as separate cost centers but share all inventory.
- Pallet storage system.
- Cantilever racking for larger materials.
- Custom pallet rack accessories.
- Building and Fire Protection compliance and permit processing.
- Assist this company in certifying that new locations are code compliant and will allow their business model to properly fit their business needs.
- Expedite the building and fire code permit process.
- Improve warehouse space utilization.
- Improve operational efficiencies.
- Developed a comprehensive design plan and expedited the permit process.
- Research and provide all MSDS sheets and Hazardous forms necessary to process permits.
- Developed and implemented a strategic plan, and successfully certified and relocated over 30 facilities.
- After each warehouse modification RCMH improves warehouse storage by 15-25%. Enabling this company to combine sister companies into one facility.