The PalletPal 360™ Spring Actuated Level Loader makes loading and unloading pallets faster, safer and easier. This simple, automatic load leveler uses a system of springs and shock absorbers to lower and raise loads as boxes are added or removed from pallets. A turntable allows nearside loading and unloading. No power or air supply is required. Pallet loads up to 4,500 lbs can be handled.
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 4,500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient loading and unloading height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering action, without overshoot or spring bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Phenolic frame cover (optional).
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend base for free standing stability.
- Leveling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors.
- Free standing, can be easily relocated by fork truck.
Unlike competitive manual palletizers / pallet lifters, the PalletPal 360 spring palletizer offers workers complete 360° access to loads. All of its components are contained within the diameter of the turntable ring. There are no protrusions, projections or obstructions, so reach-over zones are eliminated (see illustration below).