Company: Large Health Insurance Provider
Company Background: This global company offers world-class products and services to medical professionals, employers and more than 55 million members through a group of leading companies providing comprehensive healthcare coverage, and access to technologically advanced lab services.
- Two-tier archive document storage shelving system and mezzanine.
- Push-back pallet storage system.
- Pallet storage system.
- Custom pallet rack accessories.
- Security enclosure and disaster recovery equipment.
- Design a storage system for four distinct and separate business functions.
- Reduce current storage space requirement by 15%
- Improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintain a fast track schedule of eight weeks for the project completion.
- Developed a comprehensive design plan and expedited the permit process.
- Condensed the storage area to 30,000 square feet.
- Developed and implemented a strategic plan, and successfully relocated the entire business unit over one weekend, realizing over a $50,000 savings in rental and moving costs.
- Improved customer service levels above expectations.