Company: Large Beverage Distributor
Company Background: This beverage company is one of the largest northern California distributors of beer and related products. All of their facilities are growing and expanding their operations. They currently have 90+ employees, with annual revenues over 50 million.
- Multiple reconfigurations to meet the growing volume and number of products.
- Custom select racking for bulk case picking.
- Case picking flow rack for individual picking.
- Security and safety wire cages.
- Clear path safety guard rail.
- Increase warehouse efficiencies without labor increases.
- Provide “quick change” flexibility for changes in market demand.
- Maintain cutting edge technology for maximum productivity.
- Developed a system of efficiency and accountability for breakage, draft and point-of sales products.
- Doubled the case pick rate by streamlining the warehouse layout and improving the storage density.
- Insured all changes maintained or improved the safety of the warehouse personnel.
- Ross Clark Material Handling was able to provide the expertise and service to become the primary on-site consultant to keep them competitive.